Austin Graham to Represent INB in Leadership Springfield
By: Cayla Keyes
South Sixth Branch Manager
NMLS # 662877
South Sixth Street’s Universal Banker Austin Graham is planning to improve his leadership skills, get to know more of our community’s businesses and business executives, and learn how innovators think thanks to his participation in the Greater Springfield Chamber of Commerce’s upcoming Leadership Springfield program.
The eight-month program starts Sept. 27. As part of the training, Austin and other participants will complete an assignment to help benefit an area non-profit. Austin says, “I am greatly looking forward to this opportunity, and I’m excited to be representing INB.”
In a news release published by the chamber, the organization stated that many notable community leaders have taken part in Leadership Springfield. They include:
- Jim Langfelder, Mayor of Springfield
- Jim Donelan, Alderman – Ward 9
- Mark Mahoney, Director of Public Works
- Wes Barr, Sangamon County Sheriff
- Elena Kezelis, Executive Director Memorial Health System Foundation
- Amy Hagen, Market President of US Bank
- Dan Cadigan, Kerber, Eck & Braeckel
- and Lisa Schafer, Vice President – Operations of The Chamber.
For a complete list of 2018 participants, view the chamber’s new release.